Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome to December!

Yesh! Today is the 1st day of December! Wow, i cant believe that time flew so fast. Last time when i was updating my blog, it was still on the early of Nov....

As i look into my past days, I was really really amazed about how God works in my life. Without Him, i can't possibly achieved what i have today. I was reminded about something long time ago when I came acrossed with someone in the twitter. He was one of the facilitator during a camp i had in Tuaran, Sabah, 5 years ago. At that time, I only know God-without having any personal and intimate relationship with Him. However, I didn't know that at that time, eventhough i barely know Him, He loves me first and He cares for me. During the faci's sharing, (Lets call him Mr. A.) that was the first time i heard about Matriculation college. After coming back from the camp, i just have the urge to enter KML, although the motivation was different (u know, the thing about only "smart kids can enter that college", "u can have one year in KML then go to university rather than having three years of diploma", the whole deal was quite attractive to me.) And guess what? He was the one put that urge inside my heart, because He had prepared something really wonderful....

So I got into this college, and there I got to know who He is, who my creator is. That was one of the best moment i ever had in my life- I found the missing piece of the puzzle in my life. I found out the reason to live, which is Him. The first time I know Him, when I know He loves me, the empty part in my heart was filled. Its like the empty part was meant for Him all along. And since the moment I know Him, my life was really changed. From lifeless to full of life, from grudging to forgiving, from unloved to loving others....


Its really wonderful when we walk with His Spirit. He has promised alot of wonderful things, only if we are to respond in obedience! (Read Deuteronomy 30!)


He said " I will never fail you. I will never abandoned you." God never backed on His promises, and He has proven that He is faithful all of this time in my life. Thank You Lord for today, thank You for reminding me how great Your love for me. I will sing of Your love forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment