Sunday, April 10, 2011

Moving on.

Yesterday.
I kept hoping that i could go back to those times where i love fellowship and the thirst of being inside God's presence, whether while reading the bible, or during the prayer session.

Today.
After hearing a sermon from a pastor, i decided that today i will live a new life.
I don't want to keep on indulging inside the past memories, but i wanted to make a new memory.
A new heart to love God and follow God's desires.
A new faith that everyday i will hold to His promises and sees how He works through my life.
A grateful heart that will sing His love forevermore.
This is my new desire.
It doesn't means that i will forget my past.
I'll make them as a remembrance of how God's grace has brought to this place i am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment