Monday, April 25, 2011

I Want...

I just came back from a hectic week.
Now, its time to get ready for the exam week...


Yeah right.
I should start my revision now. But my head seems cannot filled with stuffs other than this one.
In fact, Right now my heart is filled up with jealously. Seeing those excited, happy face, I can't help to feel envious to those people.
I know it's wrong. But I really wanted to go.
* whimper *

Gosh. I started it again.
Arghh!!!
I should forget it! "Accept the reality, go on with studying!" is what I said all the time, but this method doesn't appear effective to me.
AAAaaaHHHH!!! But i really wanted to go to that camp!!!! T_T


p/s : From here, i pray that everything scheduled for the church camp will be running smooth, as the campers will experience the power of God working through the campers, and hope u all enjoy as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment