Friday, April 15, 2011

Nihon-Go Project Assignment (level one)

Finally... I finished and submitted my third language video assignment!
Honestly, this was my first video i ever made.
So, I'm kinda proud because i accepted a challenge and succeeded to make a video of my own (of course, without my group members, i will not able to finished this video in time. thanx guys!)


The video titled 'first step'. It might be boring, but I'm proud of it anyway! :)
Looking forward to make a more interesting video next year.


Although my lecturer commented that the plot was quite confusing, and might not creactive, but she said that we ( all of my group members ) talked very well despite of our level.
She even asked if anyone of us have learnt nihongo before.
So it makes me feel proud, and happy as well to receive such a compliment.
U know, since i'm at UiTM, there was very few times i accepted a sincere acknowledgement from someone. So, her words made me looking forward to next year nihongo class.
Minna-san, Gambatte kudasai! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment